Skip to content Skip to footer

myenergi academi supports National Apprenticeship Week 2023

A photograph of the myenergi academi apprentices
Following the opening of the myenergi academi last year, we’re proud to support National Apprenticeship Week (6th – 12th February) to highlight the benefits of apprenticeships and what they bring to local communities, businesses and the wider economy.

This year’s theme ‘Skills for Life’ was selected to highlight how work-based training can help the future workforce build real life skills and knowledge. Our dedicated education hub, based at our state-of-the-art eco headquarters in Stallingborough, encourages work-based learning and ongoing development, while allowing members of the academi to earn while they learn.

Our Grimsby-based apprenticeship programmes start in September and are available across a range of departments depending on business needs, from engineering and manufacturing to procurement and marketing. As a myenergi apprentice, 80% of the programme is spent working first-hand across a variety of projects, while the remaining 20% is training to develop new and existing skills.

Commenting on the academi, myenergi co-founder Jordan Brompton said:

“myenergi is growing at an exceptional rate and our academi allows us to identify the talented team members of tomorrow. We’re enthusiastic about supporting the region in which we operate and our apprenticeship programmes not only enable us to bolster our workforce, but also support the local area aiding its development and that of the renewables sector.”

The myenergi academi offers apprenticeships and internships through all areas of the business, with plans to introduce post-graduate schemes in the future. It is designed for school, college and university leavers looking to kick-start their career or career-changers who are looking to enter the green-tech space.

Be the first to find out about up-and-coming myenergi academi courses here.