myenergi libbi-system Warranty
If you have any questions about what a myenergi libbi-system warranty covers, please email our support team at email@example.com. The warranty provides benefits that are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
What does a myenergi libbi-system warranty cover?
Subject to the terms below the myenergi libbi-system warranty covers the Battery pack, Hybrid-Inverter and Controller (“Products”) which are purchased by you for non-commercial, domestic use only.
The warranty period is valid from the date of purchase (proof of purchase will be required).
- Ten years for the Battery pack with unlimited cycles as long as it is our Controller that is used to manage the entire system. If you choose to connect to a third party system or manually operate the Battery pack outside of our Controller, the warranty period will expire when a maximum of 3MWh/per kWh usable capacity has been reached.
- Five years for the Hybrid Inverter and Controller
If, during the warranty period, the Products are found to be defective due to faulty materials or workmanship, myenergi will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective Product or any part thereof.
Replacement products may be refurbished or contain refurbished materials. The replacement product, including parts or materials repaired or replaced, is only covered for the remaining term of the warranty period. Any parts replaced will become the property of myenergi.
This warranty is only valid if the Products have been installed and commissioned by a trained and certified myenergi libbi installer and as per the myenergi libbi installation manual. Please contact us using the details below if you are unsure.
What is not covered by a myenergi libbi-system warranty?
The circumstances in which the myenergi libbi-system warranty does not cover the repair or replacement, are detailed below; The warranty does not apply if, in the sole discretion of myenergi, the Products fault is directly or indirectly due to faults caused by:
- Any faults caused by an incorrect installation performed by the installer and/or not installed as per the myenergi installation manual. If a fault is deemed to be because of an incorrect installation, you will need to contact the installer.
- Damage caused by connecting to an incorrectly rated electricity supply.
- Parts or faults associated with your existing installation, including, but not limited to consumer units, breakers, cables or an existing solar PV system.
- Relocation of the Products after its first installation.
- Accidental or malicious damage, theft or vandalism.
- Use of parts and accessories that are not myenergi genuine approved parts.
- Use of the Products outside of the normal operating ranges as per the myenergi libbi installation and user manual.
- Damage or failures caused by circumstances outside of our control, external sources (including, but not limited to, floods, storms, earthquakes and fires), electrical outages power surges or other environmental influence, foreign material, contamination (smoke, salt, chemicals or other impurities).
- Damage or failure caused by excessive heat or solvents or because of use of the Products with insufficient ventilation (in particular maximum temperatures according to the myenergi libbi installation and user manual) or exposure to strong magnetic field or strong vibrations.
- Negligent or inappropriate use, misuse, neglect or careless operation if it has been used or maintained in a manner not conforming to myenergi libbi installation and user manual, has been modified in any way, or has had any serial number or other identification markings removed or defaced.
- Damage caused by not carrying out any recommended maintenance or from normal wear and tear or where damage is including, but not limited to surface coating.
- Damage caused by any transportation of the Products by the installer.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than myenergi libbi approved and trained installers. Only installers appointed by myenergi to attend a repair or replacement when a fault is reported to us can be used. You cannot appoint your own installer to fix a repair.
Nothing in this warranty will affect your statutory rights or limit or exclude any myenergi’s liabilities which under law cannot be limited or excluded. Except where it would be unlawful for myenergi to exclude or limit liability, the maximum liability of myenergi under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the Product covered by the warranty and is strictly limited to losses that were reasonably foreseeable.
myenergi only supply products for resale for domestic and non-commercial use. Except where it would be unlawful for myenergi to exclude or limit liability, myenergi accept no liability to the end customer for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity, revenue, contracts, data, goodwill or any indirect or consequential losses.
This warranty and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
How do I claim against the myenergi warranty cover?
If your Product develops a fault, you must report this to the myenergi support team first either by calling +44 (0)333 300 103 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, providing proof of purchase of your Product and its serial numbers. From the time that you have notified us, myenergi shall have sole responsibility for handling a claim.
If we are unable to remedy the fault over the phone, we will, at our sole discretion, appoint a myenergi approved warranty installer for your Product to either be repaired or replaced with the same or functionally equivalent Product by myenergi.
The appointed installer will be sent your contact details to arrange a suitable time to come to your home and fix the fault.
Only an installer that has been appointed and arranged by myenergi can conduct your repair, if you arrange your own installer, this warranty will be void.
If the fault has been caused by an incorrect installation, you must contact your original installer to arrange a repair, incorrect installations are not covered by this warranty.
Is my warranty transferable?
Your myenergi warranty is transferrable to a new owner of your property should you sell your house and choose to leave your myenergi Product behind. Please contact our customer service team to arrange this, using the details above.
If you move to a new property and you take your Products with you, provided the Products are removed and re-installed by a myenergi approved and trained installer we will, following your request, maintain the warranty protection for your Products in your new property.
Even if your warranty is transferred the warranty period continues and does not begin again.